· Allocating faculty members and students among the course sections.
· Solving student-related problems, such as: No Show students, suspended students, special cases.
· Sending electronic material and academic year calendars to faculty members at the beginning of each semester.
· Scheduling examinations for preparatory year students in coordination with the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
· Communicating with the Deanship of E-Learning & Distance Education to conduct and organize theoretical examinations.
· Checking theoretical & practical examination grades.
· Communicating with students and solving their problems.
· Providing faculty members with theoretical/practical examination dates.
· Providing faculty members with practical examination questions.
· Preventing suspended and no-show students from attending the examinations.
Information to be given to students:
· The student should attend the theoretical examination as scheduled for his or her section.
· The student should show up for the exam dressed in proper attire.
· A list is prepared with names and signatures of the students acknowledging their awareness of the theoretical and practical examination dates.